The St Endellion Festivals Trust ("SEFT") is committed to protecting your data and to upholding your privacy. Here, we explain what information we collect and how we store and process it. We will use information about you only in accordance with the UK GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Data Protection Act 2018, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the EU GDPR 2019.. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018, the data controller is SEFT at our registered address: 16 Burgh
By using this website you agree to be bound by our "Terms and Conditions of Use"
Information we collect.
By disclosing your personal information to us, via our website, by phone, email or in writing, you are giving us your consent to collect, store and process your personal information in the manner described in this policy.
We collect and process the following data:
• Information that you provide us in order to register interest in participation in our Festivals, to buy a concert ticket, or sign up to an event, whether that is done online, by phone, email or post, which we need in order to effectively provide our products and services to you.
• Information that you provide us in order to sign up to receive information from us about our activities, via the 'Sign Up' page on our website, or by phone, email or post.
• Records of communication, whether in electronic or hard copy format, which may include general correspondence, participation or purchase history and responses to any surveys or questions we ask you.
• Personal information you supply to us in connection with any donation you make to us, including that which enables us to claim gift aid on your donation.
What we do with it
• We process your personal information in order to:
• Conduct and supply the services for which you have registered.
• Conduct and supply any additional products and services that you request.
• Plan, organise and manage the St Endellion music festivals, including provision for accommodation and catering.
• Let you know about other SEFT events and services in which we think you may be interested, unless you have asked us not to.
• Let you know about any changes to SEFT, our products, events and services.
• Communicate in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, 2003.
• Sometimes, the information that we send to you may contain links to other websites. Please note that these websites will have their own privacy policies and you should review these before supplying any data.
We may engage third party tools or providers:
to conduct surveys, to gather information from you that helps us to provide better information to you, or that we need in order to fulfil our obligations to you as a member
to assist us with IT requirements. We are careful in our choice of supplier, and only work with those that themselves take data protection seriously.
·Any such providers are acting on our behalf, but we retain full responsibility for your data, which will only be used according to our instructions.
What we don't do
Use your data for anything other than the purpose for which it was supplied to us, unless the new purpose is similar and fair.
Sell or pass on your data, other than as described above, to any other companies for marketing purposes. However, we reserve the right to do so in the future, so if you'd prefer that we didn't do this, please let us know. If you do not let us know at the time of registration, you can later request that we don't pass on your data to any other companies for marketing purposes by contacting us.
The only exceptions might be:
If we were legally obliged to do so, for example by the police.
If it was necessary to do so in order to ensure compliance with any financial agreement into which you have entered with SEFT.
• If it was necessary to protect our staff, members or other persons.
How We Store It
• Securely in a manner which complies with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. and the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
• Occasionally, when we use third party tools such as those mentioned above, your data may be collected and stored outside the EU, which, by submitting your data, you agree to. We will ensure that any third-party tools we use comply with the relevant privacy framework which ensures EU-level data protection.
• No system is 100% secure. However, we take every care to ensure the security of your data with robust procedures, up to date technology and software, virus and malware protection and staff training to prevent security breaches.
• We destroy it in a secure way once we no longer need it.
Website Visitors: Cookies
When you use our website, our ISP may collect and store information about you, such as your IP address, which internet browser you're using, geographical location and how you use our website. This information is not linked to any personal details and cannot identify you. Our website uses only necessary cookies to assist its functionality. If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you may wish to change the settings in your internet browser so that they are refused. This should not affect your experience of using our website. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been stored and how to manage and delete them visit
Access to information
If you wish to request a copy of data from us, you may do so by making a 'subject access request' in writing. We may ask you to prove your identity. If you find any inaccuracies, you may ask us to amend them for you.
If you have indicated that you are happy to continue to hear from us, we will contact you to let you know about upcoming events, updates on our plans, and to ask you to join as a Friend, make a donation or give other types of support. Occasionally, we may include information from our partner organisations or organisations who support us in these communications.
We endeavour to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. If you become aware of errors or inaccuracies, please email privacy@ endellionfestivals.org.uk. We would really appreciate it if you could let us know if your contact details change.
Opting out of communications
We make it easy for you to tell us how you want us to communicate, in a way that suits you. Our forms have clear marketing preference questions and we include information on how to opt out when we send you marketing. If you don't want to hear from us, that's fine. Just let us know when you provide us with your information. You can opt out of communications by following the instructions included on the email, by selecting "unsubscribe" at the bottom of any email, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
This policy was last updated on 15 July 2022