Please write your postal address here
GIFT AID DECLARATION
If you are a UK taxpayer and eligible to Gift Aid your donation, please tick the box below. This will increase your gift by 25p for every £1 given at no extra cost to you or us. Thank you.
Please treat as Gift Aid donations all qualifying gifts of money made from the date of this declaration and in the past four years. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
Please select today's date here
1. Please notify the St Endellion Festivals Trust (c/o Diane Hume, Secretary to the St Endellion Festivals Trust, 16 Burgh Street, London N1 8HF) if you:
- Want to cancel this declaration
- Change your name or home address
- No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. Gift Aid is linked to basic rate tax, currently 20%, which allows charities to claim 25p for every £1 donated.
2. If you pay income at the higher or additional rate and want to receive te additional tax due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.